sovietwarplanes.com
March 24, 2017, 07:59:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The site's front page has been updated!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Soviet Warplanes site future  (Read 11939 times)
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2015, 02:04:53 PM »

Hi,
the new link to the forum is http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/board/index.php, and the site is http://massimotessitori.altervista.org/sovietwarplanes/pages/.
 This should be definitive, please bookmark it. Please wait 1-2 days to post on the forum, we have to correct the old links to the existing mig3.sovietwarplanes site replacing with links to the new site.
Regards
Massimo
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2015, 07:15:32 AM »

Hi,
the clone forum is updated to 27 December, with all the links to the clone site. Please bookmark it, and post there a copy of your posts if you want to preserve them in case of fall of this site.
Regards
Massimo
66misos

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2016, 02:06:59 AM »

Hi Massimo,
seem this old forum works OK again. Should we continue on this forum, or move on that new one (new web address in your mail above)?
IMHO to continue on two forums in parallel is not very practical.
Best regards,
   66misos

Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2016, 06:45:44 AM »

Hi Misos,
let's continue here. Anyway I keep ready the other one for any problem.
Regards
Massimo
JP
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2016, 07:19:31 PM »

I got in!!!!!!

I was trying to fix the issue with the forum from the external side, which is way harder (for me).  It's easier when it's up, so I'll take a crack at maintenance while it's working for us!

In the meantime, join the Facebook page.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/139539839456816/

FB have a way more robust IT department and you can get real time news, and honestly, there are some very robust and active modeling groups there.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 07:37:47 PM by JP » Logged
JP
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2016, 07:49:11 PM »

All patches and upgrades for the forum have been installed and we are running the current version.  What I can tell you from having been working this from the other side (and locked out of this forum) is that the database was never at risk - it appears to have been the interface with the forum software.  In any case, I have made a complete backup of this forum just now.

Hopefully the stability issues will subside with the patching.

Apex1701

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2016, 08:45:44 PM »

Hi JP,

thanks for your time.

Jean
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2016, 11:49:58 PM »

Hi JP,
well, I hope that the problem is resolved now. I hope to read some posts of you here.
Regards
Massimo
Massimo Tessitori
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2017, 03:41:35 AM »

Hey, what is happening here?
The domain has expired, then reappeared again, disappeared and reappeared...
Let's see how it goes.
Anyway, in case of definitive expiring, I can update the clones. Have all you bookmarked them?
Regards
Massimo

P.S. for Troy Smith: I've received your mail and tried to answer twice, but I've received a warning of non-delivered mail.
Something wrong in some mail service, it seems.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 03:45:39 AM by Massimo Tessitori » Logged
learstang

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2017, 04:08:27 PM »

What indeed is happening? I just received a notice from a thread I had subscribed to, and was able to access it without any problem. So is the site up and running again here (it seems so) and for how long? If it is up, we need to spread the news on other sites, such as Britmodeller, that this site is once again active.

Best Regards,

Jason

"I'll sleep when I'm dead."

- Warren William Zevon

http://www.learstang.com
66misos

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2017, 08:54:05 AM »

Hi All (responsible),

Decide, please, which forum will be public and running - this one or that one at Altervista. I just accidentally checked up whether this forum is running (only 7 visitors at Altervista at this moment) and voala! here is 19 visitors at this moment.
It is not good to run two same forums at two different urls. Where we should continue posting?
Thank you.

regards,
   66misos

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: